At the start of each year, new year’s resolutions are usually there to give us ideas of what we can do to a better future: read more books, write more papers, save money, lose weight, start verifying my forecasts, … HEPEX wants to give you some ideas for your list in 2014. Just take up the one(s) you like most from the list below. Since we know that choices can be hard, some links to help you choosing among them are provided at the end of this post.
We wish you a wonderful 2014!
[wpsqt name=”New Year 2014 resolutions” type=”survey”]
- Give a HEPEX webinar? Have a look here.
- Attend HEPS meetings? Follow the announcements here.
- Participate to EGU and its ensemble sessions? Submit your abstract before 16 Jan.
- Participate to HEPEX 10-Year workshop? Submit your abstract before 31 Jan.
- Run ensemble predictions in real-time? See operational systems already running.
- Start a research project on HEPS? You can share your project details here.
- Write a post on the HEPEX website? Easy! Contact us.