Upcoming HEPEX Workshops & related meetings
- 19 – 30 April 2021: Hydrological forecasting at EGU 2021. Check here: Sessions @ EGU 2021
- 29 June to 1 July 2021: The next HEPEX Workshop “Connecting global to local hydrological modelling and forecasting: scientific advances and challenges” will be held virtually, co-organized by ECMWF – CEMS – C3S – HEPEX – GFP. Check here: Joint Workshop
Most Recent HEPEX Workshops and Co-organized sessions
- The Joint H SAF/HEPEX workshop ‘Satellite inspired hydrology in an uncertain future’ tool take place at ECMWF in Reading UK on 25-28 November 2019. More about the workshop here.
- There were two sessions co-organized with HEPEX during the IUGG and IAHS Symposia, which took place in Montreal, Canada, from 8 to 18 July 2019: “H14 – Sub-Seasonal to Seasonal Predictions: Skill and Limits for Decision-Based Forecasting” and “H15 – Short-Range Hydrometeorological Forecasting”. A live feedback was provided and can be read here.
- The 2018 HEPEX workshop took place in Melbourne, Australia in February 2018.
Past HEPEX Workshops
Click here to access information and presentations from past HEPEX workshops.