Upcoming HEPEX Workshops & related meetings
- 29 June to 1 July 2021: The next HEPEX Workshop “Connecting global to local hydrological modelling and forecasting: scientific advances and challenges” will be held virtually, co-organized by ECMWF – CEMS – C3S – HEPEX – GFP. Check here: Joint Workshop
- 5-9 December 2021: MODSIM (the bi-annual conference of the Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand) is coming up in December and you can now attend remotely or in person! Find out more in this blog post.
Most Recent HEPEX Workshops and Co-organized sessions
- The Early Career HEPEX (EC-HEPEX) initiative kick-off meeting took place on 7th May. More information coming soon!
- The Joint H SAF/HEPEX workshop ‘Satellite inspired hydrology in an uncertain future’ tool take place at ECMWF in Reading UK on 25-28 November 2019. More about the workshop here.
- There were two sessions co-organized with HEPEX during the IUGG and IAHS Symposia, which took place in Montreal, Canada, from 8 to 18 July 2019: “H14 – Sub-Seasonal to Seasonal Predictions: Skill and Limits for Decision-Based Forecasting” and “H15 – Short-Range Hydrometeorological Forecasting”. A live feedback was provided and can be read here.
- The 2018 HEPEX workshop took place in Melbourne, Australia in February 2018.
Past HEPEX Workshops
Click here to access information and presentations from past HEPEX workshops.