|Abstract submission and registration are free of charge. However, in light of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we advise participants to postpone any non-refundable travel and accommodation bookings, and visit our website regularly for updated information. Another announcement will be made in mid-April.|
- Abstract submission: 25 May 2020
- Letter of acceptance: 15 June 2020
- Letter of schedule: 15 July 2020
- Registration: 28 August 2020
- Workshop: 28-30 September 2020
See the expected types of presentations here.
See the main topics of the workshop here.
There is no registration fee, but advanced registration for the workshop is required. Register online following this link (before 28 August 2020):
The number of participants may be limited according to the venue capacity.